Travelling is everyone’s dream. Jetting away from the busy cities, living close to nature and enjoying the tranquillity.
Today, I will introduce to you the best nature places to visit in the East and West. If you are into backpacking or simply spending a few nights out in the open, these are the places you can consider!
1. Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada
Many travellers love to camp overnight here. It is surrounded by snow and you can see tame animals roaming around!
Jasper National Park is also well-known for it’s Athabasca River. It is a popular spot for canoeing!
2. Kjerag, Rogaland County, Norway
This is known as one of the most dangerous stones in the world. It is roughly 984m above the sea.
This is also a famous place for sky-diving.
2. Klamsee, Austria
4. Wanaka, New Zealand
If you are a sucker for nature, how can you miss out on the beauty of New Zealand?
5. Yosmite National Park, Sierra Navada Mountains, California
6. Toketee Waterfalls, Oregon, USA
7. Moraine Lake, Alberta, Canada
8. Shinjuku Gyeon National Park, Tokyo
9. Parque Naticional Yoho, Rocky Mountains, Canada
10. Lago Di Braies, Italy
11. Kalymnos, Greece
12. Tasik Kenyir, Terengganu, Malaysia
14. Eastern Townships, Canada
15. Five Flower Lake, China