*NEW* BTO Launches In August 2020 (All you need to know)
June 9th 2020
As of August 2020, BTO launch will consists of projects across 8 different towns! These 8 towns includes:
- Ang Mo Kio
- Pasir ris
- Choa Chu Kang
BTO Launch August 2020: Ang Mo Kio
Total number of units: 380
Include: 4-room flat & 5-room flats
- It is roughly 5-10 minutes walk to Mayflower Mrt station
- Mayflower Mrt is bound to open in late 2020s, connecting the Thomson East Coast line. Therefore, you will have direct trains to town area, Shenton way and Marine Parade which is convenient for working adults.
- Located close to scenic locations like Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park and AMK Town Garden West
- Good selection of schools around such as Mayflower Secondary School, Pierce Secondary School and Ang Mo Kio Primary School
- Roughly 10 minutes drive or 15 minutes bus ride to AMK Hub
This BTO launch will be competitive as it only comes with 380 units as judging from previous sales in this area, we expect the same turnout for this launch too!
BTO Launch August 2020: Bishan
Total number of units: 470 units
Include: 2-room flexi, 4-room & 5-room
- The new flats will be near to Central Expressway and next to Kallang river
- It has a neighbourhood centre across with kopitiams, wet market and convenience store
- There are good amenities like Junction 8 shopping mall, Bishan swimming complex and Bishan sports hall which are located within one another
- Good accessibility by car: Easy access to CTE
- Roughly 1km to 5 different primary schools
- Takes roughly 12 minutes bus ride to Bishan Mrt.
BTO Launch August 2020: Geylang
Total number of units: 420 units
Include: 3-room & 4-room
- Its roughly 4-5 minutes walk to Dakota station & 15-20 minutes trip to CBD area by bus or Mrt
- With a short bus ride, you can get access to 5 different shopping malls in Paya Lebar. (paya lebar square, paya lebar quarter, signpost centre, city plaza and Tanjong katong complex)
- The flats will be located right opposite old airport road food centre with over 150 delicious stores that make you spoilt for choice
- It also has a 24 hours Fairprice supermarket
- Park connector links residents to Gardens by the Bay and the city, as well as Paya Lebar Central
- Geylang bto has great food and variety of amenities but 1 drawback will be that they only offer 3-room & 4-room flats so for those looking for something bigger may need to seek elsewhere.
BTO Launch August 2020: Tampines
Total number of units: 1760 units
Include: 3-room, 4-room & 5-room
- It is walking distance to existing and future MRT stations
- It will take roughly 5minutes walk to the upcoming Tampines North Mrt
- This new line is estimated to be fully completed in 2029 that covers Ang Mo Kio, Hougang and Pasir Ris
- Ikea, Giant and courts are roughly 10-15 minutes walk away. This is extremely convenient for homeowners as they are able to get everything needed at 1 location
- It is located quite a distance from the Tampines town centre, roughly about 10 minutes drive
BTO Launch August 2020: Pasir Ris
Total number of units: 1070 units
Include: 2-room flexi, 3-room, 4-room & 5-room
- Highly accessible with waterfront units facing pasir ris beach
- Right across is Pasir ris mrt station, bus interchange, white sands shopping mall, sports centre, hawker centre and upcoming integrated transport hub
- Lots of leisure and recreation activities such as wild wild wet, downtown east, passive wave, pasir ris park and pasir ris beach
- May expect noise pullution due to the parks and integrated hub nearby
- Expect to pay premium due to the accessibility, attractive ammenities and waterfront units
BTO Launch August 2020: Choa Chu Kang
Total number of units: 570 units
Include: 2-room flexi, 3-room & 4-room
- 6 minutes walk to Keat Hong LRT station and Teck Whye LRT station
- Other nearby stations include Bukit Panjang MRT and Choa Chu Kang MRT
- About 9 minutes walking distance to a neighbourhood mall with supermarket and wet market
- A proposed Chinese temple will be opposite the development so may expect some noise and dust for certain stack of blocks
BTO Launch August 2020: Tengah
Total number of units: 1040 units
Include: 2-room flexi, 3-room & 4-room & 5-room
- 6 minutes walk to Le quest which is a hub that has a supermarket, retail shops and hawker centre
- The flats are roughly 20 minutes to Bukit Gombak MRT and Bukit Batok MRT station.
- Walking distance to Tengah plantation MRT which links north-south line and east-west line that will begin opening in stages in 2026.
- There’s a polyclinic within the development
- Within walking distance to a proposed interchange in future
BTO Launch August 2020: Woodlands
Total number of units: 2110 units
Include: 2-room flexi, 3-room & 4-room & 5-room
- Most flats are located at the heart of woodlands – near to Woodlands MRT
- One main advantage is Woodlands will be having a new Thomson-East Coastline which benefits future homeowners
- Close to shopping malls like Causeway Point, Civic centre and also a regional library
- Both sites will have community clubs
- Woodlands BTO flat will also be near to the largest park in the north, roughly about 15 minutes walk. The park comes with 26 different slides that bounds to keep children entertained.
So, which BTO above is your ideal choice? It's really hard to make a choice isn't it? We hope this break-down will be of help to you!
Looking for interior designers with years of experience to complete your home renovation? Sourcing for affordable renovation packages or renovation contractors to complete your dream home? Looking to do a kitchen remodel or bathroom remodel? Get a quotation here!
Looking for inspirations for a particular interior style? Browse through our inspirations here!
Have you shortlisted a few interior designer firms but not sure if they are reliable? Curious to know about their renovation works? Get reviews here!
Look for Free Renovation Quote?
Let Renodots connect you with our recommended designers.Get Free Quote