Are you mad about eggs? Sick of having the normal sunshine or hard boiled egg? Let’s put on your apron and get started with new and fun ways to cook eggs! It’s definitely delicious, healthy and appetising!
Mushroom Baked Eggs
Eggs (5) Mushrooms (6-8 pieces) Onions (half a clove) Oil (1 table-spoon) Salt (for taste)
1: Wash and dice the mushrooms and onions. Mix and stir the 5 eggs and add salt to taste
2. Heat up the pan, add in the oil and fry the onions and mushrooms
3. After frying the onions and mushrooms, add in the mixed eggs.
4. Let it cook and pan-fry for 5 minutes
Crispy Egg Pancake
Egg (1) Popiah Skin (1 piece) Oil ( 1 tea spoon) Spring onion Soy Sauce (For taste)
1. Beat the egg and mixed the spring onion 2. Add in the oil. One the oil is hot, add in the egg mixture and the popiah skin 3. Pan-fry till it’s golden brown
Scrambled Eggs With Onions
Onions (1/2 clove) Egg (1 or 2) Oil Salt (to taste)
1. Whisk egg, onions and salt in a bowl untill it is fluffy
2. Add oil in a pan, when it is hot, stir in the egg till it is cooked
Tomato Scrambled Eggs
Eggs (3-4) Tomatoes (2, diced) Onion (1 clove) Oil Salt & Pepper (for taste)
1. Whisk the eggs till it is fluffy
2. Add oil to a pan.
3. Add in onions and tomatoes.
4. Add in the egg. Stir till it is cooked.
Ham, Cheese & Tomato Omelette
1 tomato (diced) eggs (3) 2 slices of ham 1 piece of cheese salt & pepper (for taste)